- Sunday School ~ 10:45am for all ages following the Worship Service from the second Sunday in September till the first Sunday in June.
The Sunday School is very active with children and adults. We have many outreach projects eg. brunches for CNIB, Leamington Hospital, Children's Aid, GessTwood Camp, Kingsville Community Food Bank, MCC Food for Africa,
ACWAM (Active Christians With A Mission), and (The Special Equestrians Therapeutic Riding Association) SpEqTRA.
- Choir Practice ~ 7:30pm every Thursday night. We have sung in Nursing Homes,
Weddings and Funerals. The choir enjoys the fellowship and learning new songs. We always have room for more people who like to sing.
- UCW (United Church Women) ~ 7pm the first Tuesday of each month, except
July and August.
The UCW keeps very busy with Luncheons, Tea's, Apple
Festival (last weekend of September at local Colasanti's Topical Gardens)
Apple Pie and Ice Cream, Meat Pies, Bake Sale for the Kingsville Community
Food Bank, support Haiti Children though ACWAM and many other activities.
- The Stewards keep the Church in good repair.
- The Session meets the needs of the people and serve Communion.
- The Worship Committee with our Minister plan the Services.
We also make available Blair Hall and Kitchen for special events,
eg. Bridal and Baby Showers, Family Reunions, Meetings, Elections, etc.
Call the office 519.326.3138 for more information or to set up a visit.
Come and visit our Emmas Garden while you are visiting.